The Nova id250 is a robust mobile biometrics enabled field tablet device with integrated 3G, WiFi and BlueTooth communications.
It provides an Android touch screen based platform. The integrated imager provides photo capture, image capture and 2D barcode reading. Special illumination is provided for this purpose.
- Mobile data collection, especially where biometrics is used.
- Mobile identification, such as at construction sites, hospitals, transportation hubs, factories, etc. The ID250 allows rapid, accurate identity verification in mobile scenarios with and without digital identity documents.
- Law enforcement applications include biometrics identification, capturing crime scene photos, etc.
- Mobile time and access control
- Mobile biometric enrollment for identification purposes, such as for voter registration and authentication.
- Logistics, inventory management and tracking
- Health care personnel, patients and supplies management
- Robust biometrics enabled tablet
- Quad core Android platform
- 7” touch screen – IPS full color screen
- 4GB to 32GB flash memory
- 1GB/2GB DDR memory
- User accessible SD card slot
- Integrated communications – 3G, WiFi and BlueTooth
- Integrated biometrics:
– Fingerprint reader – government quality FIPS certified 500 DPI optical reader
– Integrated enrollment and biometrics matching application
- Integrated ID photo capture camera with illumination and application
- Integrated barcode reader, including reading 2D QR and PDF417 barcodes
- Optional forms capture – up to A4
- Optional card readers:
– Contactless NFC ISO14443 contactless card reader
– Contact ISO7816 reader
– Swipe magnetic stripe card reader
- External USB host ports
- Long life internal battery – designed for > 12 hour battery life
- IP65 dust and water ingress proof
- 1.2 meter drop resistance
- Compact, lightweight and easily transportable
- Dimensions are:- width 9”/240 mm., depth 7.6”/194 mm, height 1.7”/45 mm
- Weight:- 2 pounds/900 grams
The Nova id250 is a Nova Platform product which allows extensive customization as required
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information