The Nova id200 is a robust mobile biometrics enabled hand held mobile computer with integrated 3G, WiFi and BlueTooth communications.
It provides an Android touch screen based platform. The integrated imager provides photo capture, image capture and 2D barcode reading.
- Mobile data collection, especially where biometrics are required.
- Logistics delivery validation.
- Mobile identification, such as at construction sites, hospitals, transportation hubs, factories, etc. The id200 allows rapid, accurate identity verification in mobile scenarios with and without digital identity documents.
- Law enforcement applications include biometrics identification
- Traditional autoID applications including within the distribution and retail sectors
- Robust biometrics enabledhand held mobile computer
- Quad core Android platform
- 5” touch screen – IPS full color high resolution screen
- 4GB to 32GB flash memory
- 1GB/2GB DDR memory
- User accessible microSD card slot
- Integrated communications – 3G and WiFi
– LTE option
- Integrated biometrics:
– Fingerprint reader – government qualityFIPS certified 500 DPI optical reader
– Integrated enrollment and biometrics matching application
- Integrated ID photo capture camera with illumination and application
- Integrated barcode reader, including reading 2D QR and PDF417 barcodes
- Integrated torch function
- Integrated UV illumination for secure document verification
- Optional card readers:
– Contactless NFC ISO14443 contactless card reader
– Contact ISO7816 reader
– Swipe magnetic stripe card reader
- Externally available USB host port
- Charge docking port
- Long life internal battery – designed for > 12 hour battery life
- IP65 dust and water ingress proof
- 1.2 meter drop resistance
- Compact, lightweight and easily transportable
- Dimensions are 7.75”/198 mm long x 3.32”/85 mm wide x 1.52”/39 mm high
- Weight is 1.05 pounds/470 grams
- Vehicle mount cradle option
The Nova id200 is a Nova Platform product which allows extensive customization as required
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information